Simple CLI wrappers to control and record VNC displays from Ruby.
# `tightvncserver` server = VncTools::Server.new server.start # `ffmpeg` recorder = VncTools::Recorder.new(server.display, "movie.mp4") recorder.start ENV['DISPLAY'] = server.display ... recorder.stop server.stop
- tightvncserver (apt-get install tightvncserver)
Note on Patches/Pull Requests
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Commit, do not mess with rakefile, version, or history. (if you want to have your own version, that is fine but bump version in a commit by itself I can ignore when I pull)
- Send me a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
Copyright (c) 2011-2014 Jari Bakken. See LICENSE for details.