Merb is a web development framework for fast, simple, and powerful development. For more information, check out:
This is the 1.2 development branch. Expect things to break, and report issues at our Lighthouse tracker.
Merb consists of the following parts:
- merb-core: Core functionality needed to bootstrap and run an application.
- merb-action-args: Plugin to handle request parameters as parameters to controller actions.
- merb-assets: Asset handling.
- merb-slices: Slices are merb's application modules.
- merb-cache: Support for content caches, e.g., memcache.
- merb-gen: Generators for applications, plugins, and components.
- merb-haml: Support for HAML
- merb-helpers: Helpers for text and HTML formatting.
- merb-mailer: MVC mail sending from an application.
- merb-param-protection: Filter request parameters in controllers and logs.
- merb-exceptions: Exception notifications as mail and through web hooks.