Tracks: a GTD™ compatible web application built with Ruby on Rails
- Project homepage: http://www.getontracks.org/
- Manual: http://www.getontracks.org/manual/
- Source at GitHub: https://github.com/TracksApp/tracks
- Hosted services: https://github.com/TracksApp/tracks/wiki/Hosted-Tracks
- Bug reports and feature requests: https://github.com/TracksApp/tracks/issues
- Mailing list: http://groups.google.com/group/TracksApp
- IRC channel: #tracks on Freenode, available also on Matrix
- License: See COPYING
Full instructions for both new installations and upgrades from older installations of Tracks can be found in the wiki.
As always, make sure that you take sensible precautions and back up all your data frequently, taking particular care when you are upgrading.
Enjoy being productive!
Contributors and consulting
- Original developer: bsag (http://www.rousette.org.uk/)
- Principal maintainer: Jyri-Petteri ”ZeiP” Paloposki (sponsored by Ardcoras oy, also available for paid consulting)
- Contributors: https://github.com/TracksApp/tracks/wiki/Contributors
If you are thinking about contributing towards the development of Tracks, please read /CONTRIBUTING.md for general information. Also you can find some information on development, testing and contributing on the wiki.