Connect objects to Instagram account info.
- Can be included in objects.
- On one request:
- Gets the public info of a provided username (except for followers).
- Text, link and caption of latest 12 medias.
- Work in progress
Incluing Grammer in Objects
To include Grammer you model must implement a method that returns an Instagram username:
1. Your model must provide a method that returns an Instagram username.
2. In your model, tell grammer where to find the Instagram username and on which method to provide the data:
grammed_by :username, on: :ig
3. This allows you to call
#ig on your object to retrieve its Instagram info.
- Finish documentation.
- Command line interface
- Media objects
Copyright (c) 2019 Caio Andrade, released under the MIT license.