Ippon: Web development the gentle way
Ippon is a library of small modules (50 to 500 lines of code) which are useful for web development.
- : Migration system built on Sequel.
- : Form validation.
- : Type-safe interface to form data.
- : Calculates pagination information.
- Framework-agnostic. Works whether you use Rails, Sinatra, Roda, Hanami or Camping.
- Well-documented public API with stable versioning.
- Modules are object-oriented, not DSL magic.
- Modules are mostly independent of each other. You don't need to understand everything in Ippon to use one part.
- 100% test coverage. 100% documentation coverage.
- No dependencies. (Although some modules integrate with other gems.)
- Cross-platform forever. No C/Java extensions.
Ippon is currently not yet released.
Ippon is is available under the 0BSD license:
Copyright (C) 2018 Magnus Holm [email protected]
Permission to use, copy, modify, and/or distribute this software for any purpose with or without fee is hereby granted.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND THE AUTHOR DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THIS SOFTWARE INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.