First of all, each single contribution is appreciated, whether a typo fix, improved documentation, a fixed bug or a whole new feature.
Making your changes
- Fork the repository on GitHub
- Create a topic branch with a descriptive name, e.g.
- Make your modifications, complying with the code conventions
- Commit small logical changes, each with a descriptive commit message. Please don't mix unrelated changes in a single commit.
Please format your commit messages as follows:
Short summary of the change (up to 50 characters) Optionally add a more extensive description of your change after a blank line. Wrap the lines in this and the following paragraphs after 72 characters.
Submitting your changes
- Push your changes to a topic branch in your fork of the repository.
- Submit a pull request to the original repository. Describe your changes as short as possible, but as detailed as needed for others to get an overview of your modifications.
- Optionally, open an issue in the meta-repository if your change might be relevant to other implementations of Steam Condenser. Please add a link to your pull request.
- White spaces:
- Indent using 2 spaces
- Line endings must be line feeds (\n)
- Add a newline at end of file
- Name conventions:
UpperCamelCasefor classes and modules
lower_casefor variables and methods