pluck · about pluck
Pluck is a small and simple content management system (CMS), written in PHP. With Pluck, you can easily manage your own website. Pluck focuses on simplicity and ease of use. This makes Pluck an excellent choice for every small website. Licensed under the General Public License (GPL), Pluck is completely open source. This allows you to do with the software whatever you want, as long as the software stays open source.
Pluck is packed with some nice features, from which we've listed the most important ones on this page. To try everything live, take a look at our demo http://pluck-cms.org/?file=demo
- create an unlimited amount of pages
- create your own blog
- create an album to show images or photos to your visitors
- include a contact form in your page(s)
For web designers and developers
Pluck has also been developed with web designers and developers in mind. Just a few advantages:
- Your clients will love the easy-to-use interface. No more need to spend hours teaching them how to manage their website!
- The simple yet powerful theming system allows you to integrate your HTML-layouts with pluck in a matter of minutes.
- The flexible module system enables you to integrate your own functionality with ease.
Want to Help?
- Use Pluck
- Write blog post
- Follow the @PluckCMSTeam on Twitter
Developers - Here are some hints for getting started:
- Read Pluck Wiki Page
- Check out the Issues list (or add your own issues and ideas)
- Beginners Guide to Contributing to a GitHUB Project