An aggregate RDF::Dataset supporting a subset of named graphs and zero or more named graphs mapped to the default graph.
Maps named graphs from one or more
RDF::Queryable instances into a single dataset, allowing a specific set of named graphs to be seen, as well as a default graph made up from one or more named graphs. This is used to implement RDF Datasets.
require 'rdf' require 'rdf/nquads' repo = ::Repository.load("http://ruby-rdf.github.com/rdf/etc/doap.nq") # Instantiate a new aggregate repo based on an existing repo aggregate = ::.(repo) # Use the default graph from the repo as the default graph of the aggregate aggregate.add_default(false) # Use a single named graph aggregate.add_named(::URI("http://greggkellogg.net/foaf#me")) # Retrieve all contexts aggreggate.contexts.to_a #=> [RDF::URI("http://greggkellogg.net/foaf#me")]
This repository uses Git Flow to mange development and release activity. All submissions must be on a feature branch based on the develop branch to ease staging and integration.
- Do your best to adhere to the existing coding conventions and idioms.
- Don't use hard tabs, and don't leave trailing whitespace on any line.
Before committing, run
git diff --checkto make sure of this.
- Do document every method you add using YARD annotations. Read the tutorial or just look at the existing code for examples.
- Don't touch the
VERSIONfiles. If you need to change them, do so on your private branch only.
- Do feel free to add yourself to the
CREDITSfile and the corresponding list in the the
README. Alphabetical order applies.
- Don't touch the
AUTHORSfile. If your contributions are significant enough, be assured we will eventually add you in there.
- Do note that in order for us to merge any non-trivial changes (as a rule of thumb, additions larger than about 15 lines of code), we need an explicit public domain dedication on record from you.